Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Village Sinking

In the clandestine of Beautiful clouds..
Black,Voluptous & Just so absorbed..
Wet,laced with armed Blitzgreig..
I sensed Carnage Coming..
I sensed My Village sinking..

No roars of Clashes
No Burst Of Rain..
Accumulation went on feets above..
On my Fertile Green Terrain..

Was it the vendetta of the Nature God..
As atheism was the religion we did follow..
Now engulfed in the Appealing Clouds..
Was he waiting just to swallow..

I feared The Death I feard The Mourn...
I feared the people heart torn..
How will that aura kill me,I said..
When the people will lie dead..

I rushed and collected few peer,
Tried Them to God they Near..
Yet,Allah! It happened Just as I Feared.
To the black room of mine I was steered..

Then that Night Church bell banged Ten,
And I closed my eyes & prayed to heaven,
Save the wrath & Save The Flow..
These friends of Mine just do not now..

Yet It happened..It rained Death That night..
The Lightning turned Black to white..
I Saw The Carnage Coming..
I Saw My Village sinking..

I Sank....

1 comment: